12 – 18 Months Before The Wedding
- Announce Engagement
- Announce your upcoming Wedding Celebration and Get your wedding stationery, event page + guest management all at Cocodot.com
- Set Wedding date and choose reception site.
- Set Budget
- Audition Bands
- Consult Clergyman or Judge to make necessary arrangements
- Hire photographer and videographer.
6 – 12 Months Before The Wedding Day.
- Compile invitation list.
- Choose Bridal Party
- Plan what Bridesmaids will wear and select apparel for the Groom, Best Man and Ushers.
- Order Bridal Gown.
- Pick Honeymoon destination and begin making reservations. Save 10% on your booking by clicking on this button Save 10%
- If leaving country check passports, inoculation certificates, and other documents.
- Arange limousine transportation.
4 – 6 Months Before The Wedding Day
- Order invitations, save the date cards and thank you notes.
- Mail out save the date cards.
- Hire a caligrapher to address your envelopes.
- Hire makeup artist & hair stylist.
- Order headpiece and veil.
- Select bridal registry.
- Shop for trousseau.
- Hire parking services.
3 – 4 Months Before The Wedding Day
- Choose wedding rings and order engraving.
- Buy gifts for bridal party. 5Finalize honeymoon plans.
- Schedule pre-wedding counseling (if required).
2 – 3 Months Before The Wedding Day
- Contact local town clerk’s office to find out what information you will need.
- Arrange for accommodations for out-of-town guests
- Contact local newspaper for information on how to place
- your wedding announcement in the paper.
1 – 2 Months To Go
- Write and mail invitations.
- Make arrangement to have bridal portrait taken.
- Plan rehearsal dinner.
- Arrange for final gown fitting.
- Consult caterer about the menu.
- Take up the matters of church and reception decorations with the florist.
- Record wedding gifts received and write thank you notes.
- Get marriage license (an unused license expires in 30 days)
- Arrange to have belongings moved to new home (if necessary).
- Order welcome baskets for out-of-town guests.
1 Week Left
- Purchase traveler checks for the honeymoon.
- Pack for the honeymoon.
- Give final guest count to the caterer and have final consultations with florist, band, photographer and videographer.
- Inform attendants of time and place of rehearsal.
- Review reception seating plans.
- Arrange for name and address changes on bank accounts, credit cards, driver’s license and social security.
One Day Before!
- Check your luggage and go to bed early.
- Tell someone you wedding itinerary and have them check your home while your gone.
- Have a great wedding and honeymoon!! And also and most importantly great life together!!